OSMO Wood finishes are based on rapidly renewable, natural vegetable oils that penetrate deeply into the wood, keeping it elastic and healthy, preventing it from drying and becoming brittle. The wood is allowed to breathe which means it is naturally protected. Moisture can evaporate and though the surface is very water resistant, water tightly beads on the surface which can be simply wiped off – and for exterior wood the rain will evaporate naturally, meaning little or no maintenance is required.
Visit the OSMO website at osmo.ca.
Osmo offers a natural and environmentally friendly alternative to wood finishing.
- Suitable for all interior use
- Wood grain remains visible with transparent tones and wood grain can be hidden with intensive tones
- Very durable and hard wearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat proof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Maintainable – make minor repairs by simply adding more product where needed